Minimum order: 1,000 boxes (100,000 gloves)
Disposable nitrile examination gloves intended for medical/examination, chemotherapy, healthcare and nursing, and other industrial purposes. These gloves have been tested for use with chemotherapy agents, meeting or exceeding the ASTM D6978-05:2019 quality standard.
Manufacturer: Shijiazhuang Hongray Group Co Ltd
Glove Type: Nitrile
Product Description: 100pcs/box, .05mm palm thickness, 240mm length, non-sterile
Certifications: FDA 510(K); ASTM D6319-10, D6978-05; CE Registered
Chemicals Tested and Average Normalized Breakthrough Time (in Minutes):
- Cisplatin, 1.0 mg/ml (1000 ppm): > 240
- Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), 20.0 mg/ml (20,000 ppm): > 240
- Dacarbazine (DTIC), 10.0 mg/ml (10,000 ppm): > 240
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, 2.0 mg/ml (2,000 ppm): > 240
- Etoposide (Toposar), 20.0 mg/ml (20,000 ppm): > 240
- Fluorouracil, 50.0 mg/ml(50,000 ppm): > 240
- Paclitaxel (Taxol), 6.0 mg/ml (6,000 ppm): > 240
Warning: Please note that the following drugs have extremely low permeation times: Carmustine: 11.0 minutes, and Thiotepa, 28.8 minutes.